Tuesday 14 February 2012

NOTD! by Golden Rose Nail Polish # 65

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

As today is 14th Feb i.e, Valentine's Day, I thought of sharing a red NOTD today. Its nothing fancy nothing special just a simple plain red nail polish which has been my favorite color for the past month.

Lets have a look:
In sunlight.

Brand: Golden Rose
Shade: # 65. It is a gorgeous shade of scarlet red with pretty specks of shimmer in it. It looks  extremely gorgeous and gives an effect of nail foils. Wish it had a name =(
Price: Around Rs. 130 to 150. I got mine from Chase.
Finish: As I said it gave an effect of having nail wraps on my nails so definitely it gives a beautiful metallic shine.
Staying power: AWESOME!! I wore this for almost 10 to 11 days and it stayed pretty good with only slight color fading from the ends. And if I had some Top coat on then probably I did not had this complain =]
Formula: Its good. Neither thick and neither thin. Pigmentation was superb as well. The brush I felt was slightly shorter ( I compared it to Sweet Touch Nail polish brush)

In love with the color, texture, finish and everything of this nail polish. This is the first nail polish or in fact first cosmetic item that I have tried from Golden Rose. Will be purchasing more of their nail colors. They have got a good variety of gorgeous shades.

Hope you liked it.
Tc.
<3




1 comment:

  1. I love Golden Rose, they never dissapoint. the color looks lovely on you (:

    ReplyDelete