Wednesday 22 February 2012

REVIEW -- Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail lotion

Heyaa!

Today I am sharing a product with you which I have been using all winter religiously and is one of my winter must haves. It is a hand lotion by Vaseline.
I have always neglected products of hand care. During the winter of last year I decided on giving this pink bottle a try.

My first experience was pretty good. I was really happy that it smelled good (because I was thinking that if the product does not work then I could at least use it for the sake of its fragrance =P)

Anyhow, this product is not a bad choice. The consistency is like that of a normal lotion. Neither too thick, neither runny. It quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy film, which is a plus point.

In winters it heals dry skin pretty effectively making hands soft and smooth. Although the product claims about giving stronger nails, I never experienced that. I felt no noticeable change in the growth or condition of my nails =/
I also like using it after removing my nail polish. It instantly gives nails a healthy look. 

Whats your favorite hand care product?

Hope you like reading.
Tc.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I use the same lotion (: Yaaay

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete