Saturday 3 March 2012

February Favorites!

Hey this is my first post of the month March and its about the favorite products of previous month.
My monthly favorites for this month are actually those quite similar as Jan favs as I have very limited favorite products and I reach them all the time without hesitation.

So first lets see my face products:

For cleaning/exfoliating my skin I use Nivea Visage face wash(read review) and St.Ives Olive scrub.
I sometimes also mix both of these together and then massage all over face and neck. It makes a great combo.

Secondly I use L'Oreal Hydra Fresh cream(I came to know about this product @ Sara Hassan's blog and tried it:})

Its very hydrating and non greasy. I love using it before applying my face powder.

Next is the face powder I had been loving and using from quite a long time.
Rimmel Stay Matte Face powder
This image has been taken from Google.
Mine doesn't deserve to be shown here as its nearly a loose powder state now=P
Thanks to the loose lid and my reckless handling.



Now lets move onto my eye products. Eyeshadows are not in my normal routine makeup. But mascara and eye liner is a must have for me.
Both products are from Rimmel and also from my Jan favorites list.

Rimmel Extra WOW lash mascara and Rimmel Exaggerate eye defining pencil. I LOVE THEM BOTH and will definitely re purchase them.

Another product is AGAIN from Rimmel =P I love RIMMEL!! I find them to be more affordable as compared to other brands. 
Seems Rimmel is paying me for promoting their stuff =P well I bought them all with my Parents' money =P and sometimes mine too.
Anyways its the Match Perfection concealer. I like to use it to hide imperfections sometimes. But not for everyday use(at least for me)

Next is a lipstick from Maybelline. Its very old but I love the shade and the formula.Perfect to use in winters as its very moisturizing and has more of a balm-ish texture.
The shade is called Raisin and sadly Maybelline has discontinued this line of lippies.



And here is the swatch:


Above mentioned products =P





Lastly my most favorite perfume and body spray by ADIDAS. Pure Lightness for women.



Thats all. I hope you like it. Thank you for reading.

What is your all time favorite product?









No comments:

Post a Comment