Monday 7 November 2011

REVIEW -- CP Trendies lipstick in Blushing Bride # 08.

Cp Trendies is an UAE brand which offers good quality stuff at affordable prices, i have been gifted this lipstick by my friend. I thought of sharing it on my blog as I really liked the shade. First let me show you the images:


Brand: CP Trendies
Shade: Blushing Bride # 08 (reddish peachy shade)
Price: received it as a gift so I'm not sure bout the exact price.
Finish: slightly pearly.
Staying power: not very long lasting but has a decent staying power of 2-3 hours.
Formula: Its neither drying nor moisturizing, its better to apply lip balm or Vaseline underneath.


Overall, i really like the shade and i think its a pretty everyday color. Will be wearing it a lot in the fall season.

Hope you liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment